Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Stand Tall

photograph of Stand Tall with quote

Quote: A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child
Author: Unknown
Photographer: Dheepak Ra

Thanks to all of you for the numerous snaps which are being sent for this series. Now I have enough photographs to last a month. In order to reduce the backlogs, I have started to cut down on my snaps (which you might have noticed). However once in a while, I will be intruding with snaps like these from Ramoji film city to remind you that I still exist.

- Dheepak Ra

8 Comments:

Blogger Eroteme said...

So true. Being with a child (whether to help her or just play around and enjoy with her) is a pleasure unmatched...
Nice one. Maybe you could have had a picture of a little child or something like that...

6/14/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger @$#!$# said...

Awesome...awesome ...awesome

6/14/2005 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent words! Hats off Baejaar...

6/14/2005 9:30 PM  
Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

Great quote

6/14/2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Gr8 quote......
By the way u can even make it 2 snaps a day... One urs and one from someone else........

6/14/2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Eroteme
This guy is paid to pose for the snap. Whereas for a kid, I would have had to ask permission from the guardians.

Ashish and Lakshmi, Thanks.

Thanks Prithi for dropping by.

Arathi,
Let me be frank with you. The no of snaps from the readers are enough to last a month whereas my snaps can barely fill a week. (Last two weeks, I have had just personal snaps and my friends wouldnt like it to be posted with some quote)

Smyta,
Thanks and congratulations for you know what.

6/15/2005 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gr8 one!!!!
but just say how is this?

A man never stands as tall as when he kneels down to help others.

6/21/2005 5:28 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks Anonymous. It was nice quote. But I felt that the child in the original quote shouldnt be taken literally. Its for those in need, or people below us etc. BTW do you have a blog?

6/21/2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home