Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Uno

flower photo with quote by Buscaglia

Quote: A single flower can be my garden...a single friend, my world.
Author: Leo F. Buscaglia
Photographer: Srinivasa S

I took the freedom to replace "rose" with "flower" to suit this photograph by Srinivasa. He had a nice quote by John Ruskin for this snap. However I am not revealing the details. Check out his blog today.

And thanks to all those who emailed in regarding "casting my net". Unfortunately I cant reveal the details now. All I can say is that it was applied for on Tuesday itself. Still waiting for results - will keep you updated.

- Dheepak Ra

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am honored. And a great, great quote to go with it! Thanks :)

6/01/2005 8:29 PM  
Blogger Enigma said...

beautiful flower :)..and lovely quote...btw I m sorry to know abt ut uncle's demise..

6/01/2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Well Ansh. I cant reveal it now. Its kind of semi-official. Just bear with me a day or two - after all I am also waiting with bated breath.

Srinivas, Thanks for that beautiful snap. Expect to see your snaps more often down here.

Neha, I am sure Srinivas is still reading this. All credits to him. And thanks to you too for dropping by.

6/02/2005 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to use this pic and quote on my friend's birthday or something. sooo Lovely and heart-warming!!

6/02/2005 4:43 AM  
Blogger anubhav said...

well flowers might lose their freshness but true friend should not..

nice quote..

6/02/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Enchant, Thanks for dropping by. Do you have URL?

You cant change the inherent characteristics of any flower. But we chose the flower that has the characteristics which we like. Its similar to friendship too.

Niki, be my guest. Please feel free to use any or all of the snaps.

Anubhav, Dont you think "will not" is more appropriate than "should not". May be I am idealistic whereas you are realistic. But I wish what I said was true.

6/02/2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i too agree on "should not" - 'cos i've seen which would go against "will not" - this is kind of sad, but happens many times.

6/02/2005 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home