Monday, March 06, 2006

Journey

Journey filter coffee series ship goa

Quote: There is great meaning in life for those who are willing to journey.
Author: Jim England
Photographer: Dheepak Ra

GOD bless the kind souls who decided to host international conferences in Goa instead of the usual Bangalore :)

Monday's coffee might be cold but then cold coffee seems to be the rage these days. Dont worry I have got a better excuse. I was on vacation to attend my college mate's marriage in Chennai. I returned to Bangalore just today. So didnt have the time to hit the cafetteria.

Recovery, Smile, Pride, Purpose and now this one. When I started this blog, most of the posts used to reflect my mood and lately this has to changed for those around me. Some of them know that it was meant for them, whereas some dont (they dont even know that there is such a blog).

Instead of emailing, I share it via blog since I am sure I will be passing through the same phase some day or the other and I wanna place where I can return for solace and comfort.

Regards
Dheepak Ra

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like your idea of dedicating your blog's theme to those around you...afterall, it is these snapshots that form the big picture called 'life' :-)

3/06/2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger రామ ShastriX said...

Nice shot, Dheepak.

Was wondering: if that's the length of the barge, what'd be the length of the barge pole? :-)

Btw, you made an interesting and common mistake: we can attend a wedding, but "attend a marriage"?

Guess the only marriage one can attend (to) is one's own ;-)

3/06/2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger Praveen said...

Hey, your blogs are what start my day these days! Its inspiring to see the quotes so well attuned to the pictures you display. Indeed some of them speak to me and has given quite a food for thought! Thnx for everything!

3/07/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Madelyn, you should come to Kerala in India. Cruising in the backwaters in boathouse is an awesome experience. Dont worry about gas most run on direct kinetic energey from humans :)

LH, rather than forming the big picture called life this was meant to help me tide through life........

Shastri, I admit I never noticed these small intricacies till date. The wordweb says that one of the meanings of marriage is "nutpial ceremony". But wedding seems to be more apt.

Thanks a lot, Praveen.

3/07/2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home