Monday, February 13, 2006

Love

Love scar filter coffee series

Quote: True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars
Author: Unknown
Photographer: Dheepak Ra

For the very first time, I have recycled an image which I had posted earlier. But then for a change, I started with a quote instead of picture.

I shouldnt have sounded so pesimistic on Valentine's day. But this is just one side of the coin. There is another beautiful face to it. After all Love is like a flame, it all depends on how we handle it. May be I will make up with a cheerful one soon.

Wish you all a lovely valentine's day.

Cheers
Dheepak Ra

7 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks LH. As usual late nights in front of PC? I have never seen any one in US goto bed early. Its not as if I sleep on time either.

As I said it is just one aspect of it. Love can bring out the best in a person or it can even push one to the brink. It all depends on the maturity with which it is handled.

Wish you too a happy valentine's day.

2/13/2006 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the page loaded,I was wondering why this picture? B'cos, it gave me the memory of the previous post with this photo and the discussions about it...

It gives a warm and lonely feeling...

And regarding love, it is always an enjoyable feeling irrespective of the scars... The pleasure is in giving love...

"Love in your heart, wasn't put there to stay..
Love isn't love, till you give it away"

Wish U a Very Happy Valentine's Day Dheepak

2/14/2006 1:16 AM  
Blogger kavi said...

Wat a post on val day...i was expecting to see a beautiful vase with roses on ur goa beach snap or something like that when i saw the caption love.

2/14/2006 5:14 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks Lakshmi. But then you are one of the few longtimers. For majority of the people, this will be a "new" snap.

Dance of

Even when I posted the pic last time, it was a very somber mood. I dont know why, this picture doesnt bring me any optimism :(

Kavi,
Dont worry. Today you will be seeing so many such beautiful snaps that you need something like this to break the monotony :) As I said I will compensate for this post, some other time.

2/14/2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

I dont post multiple images on the same day. So drop an email at baejaar@gmail.com and I will send you a more cheerful snap before I post it online.

2/14/2006 5:40 AM  
Blogger kavi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/14/2006 5:45 AM  
Blogger Nero said...

How true.

2/16/2006 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home