Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pride

Pride peacock love filter coffee series

Quote: It is better to lose our pride with someone we love rather than to lose that someone we love with our useless pride.
Photographer: Ramya Balaji

Thanks Ramya for the snap. If only couples realized this, marriage wouldnt feel like a journey over Bangalore roads. How often, have we seen couples fighting over petty issues just bcoz they dont want to be the first one to admit that they were wrong.

I bought my camera only after 10 days or so since I started this blog. So during the initial week or two, I used free images from the internet. And a peacock snap was my second post.

Though I sometimes wonder whether it is right to associate pride with Peacock. I havent read any paper on Animal Behavior. So I shouldnt be crucifying this poor bird. After all didnt Blake say "The pride of the peacock is the glory of God".

Wish you all a beautiful week ahead.

Regards
Dheepak Ra

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow..the white one in ur early post is stunning deepak, not to take off any credits from this one

2/26/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Nero said...

In all prabability this is the best photograph of a peacock I've ever seen. Please convey my compliments to the photographer.

2/27/2006 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow man. the peacock is so so beautiful.. or rather the photographer caught it on the right move

2/27/2006 5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a splendid display of pride! nice snap...

2/27/2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

KS, may be the white ones seem more beautiful bcoz we dont bump into one often.

Nero/Chandu/LH, I have already informed her of the same.

Thanks Madelyn.

2/27/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger gP said...

beautiful image.

2/28/2006 5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Ramya and Thanks Dheepak for publishing my photgraph!

And thanks to all others who had enjoyed the snap and for their compliments!

Ramya

2/28/2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home