Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Serenity

Serenity greece santorini filter coffee series

Quote: Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm
Author: Unknown
Photographer: Krishan Kant

Jeeva sent me this snap today. Krishan had taken this in Greece in a beautiful island called as Santorini. The photograph's filename had serenity in it. So I am using the same theme for the quote and thereby in the post too.

For those new to this series, Krishan had previously posted one snap here.

I was stuck in some consultancy work, so the post has to wait till the evening. But then its Krishan's birthday today and so better late than never.

Wish you a beautiful birthday Krishan from Jeeva, me and everyone else.

Regards
Dheepak RA

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serene indeed. Reminds me of my favorite prayer "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

Your quote represents true spirituality.

2/21/2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger Sky said...

Hello. I found your blog today while surfing - it was linked to one I was reading.

Interesting text and photos. This photograph of Greece reminds me of our northern California and southern Oregon coasts. Beautiful.

2/22/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Hiren, That was a very solemn prayer. In fact I wish God had gifted all of us with those. Then the world would have been a more peaceful place to live in.

Thanks Reva.

Thanks for dropping by Sky. I am curious as to where you got this link? I have been to california only via blog hopping ;-) I need to ask my company to send me onsite :)

2/23/2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger Prakash Venkat said...

The quote is really great

2/23/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

Oh Lovely.

Ask your friend to some more of the Greek homes and on waterfront. I know that's typical, but always impressive.

2/24/2006 1:16 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks Pv.
Yes Prithy. I am also waiting for more snaps from him.

2/26/2006 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home