Monday, June 20, 2005

Censorship

Censorship

Quote: Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but unlike charity, it should end there.
Author: Clare Boothe Luce
Photographer: Dheepak Ra

I am sure you must be tired of my snaps from Hyderabad (atleast I am). So today's picture is a preview of some of the snaps to come - the result of my trip to Honnermadu (I hope I got the spelling right - it never sticks in my mind)

To add to this shot, this is in Talagappa - 16 kms from the venue of the blogger's meet. We were waiting for the bus and I couldnt resist a quick stroll to the near by fields.

Will update you all soon - right now I am stuck in some work.

- Dheepak Ra

8 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

hey romba nalla eruku pic...

6/21/2005 3:29 AM  
Blogger pk said...

Nice pix and the quote is awesome :)

6/21/2005 6:07 AM  
Blogger @$#!$# said...

the pic actually indicates how cruel man can be to animals....

very sad indeed

6/21/2005 6:41 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Smyta,
Thanks but dont you think there is an element of truth in it?

Sophia,
Nandri.

Kaleidoscope,
In the weekend during the bloggers meet we were playing some word games. And I goofed up the spelling of a word, guess which one - Kaleidoscope :-( I think I have commented before yours is one of the two names which I always mess up.

Ashish and Enchant,
It isnt cruel. When they are tilling the field, they close the mouth temporarily to prevent the cow from eating the young plants. I was there and I can assure you that they were handled well - they didnt even use any whips.

6/21/2005 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat a cutie~! beautiful shot of cow & field(^^)/

6/24/2005 7:25 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks Nikki

6/25/2005 10:33 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

great profile. your eyes never stop working, baejaar. i imagine they are constantly scanning the world - and they do so with beautiful intentions. what could be a simple photo of a cow becomes a artistic statement that draws, obviously, multiple responses and emotions from the viewer. you are a talented being.

6/27/2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks a lot, Patina. It helps to read such kind words. I wish what you said was true. But frankly even I dont consider myself as talented. Just another guy who pursues his passions with some dedication.

6/27/2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home