Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cute

Cute jiya girl filter coffee series

Quote:Cute enough to make u look twice,
Sweet enough but not always nice,
A little crazy but not too wild,
The kind of girl who'll make you smile
Author: Unknown
Photographer: Dheepak Ra
Child Artist: Jiya

May be I should have posted this either on Women/Valentine/Children's day!!

I found this quote in my old collection. I dont know where I caught hold of this quote. I am sure I didnt pen it (my style is different - full of thees and thys :) ) Whoever he is, God bless him. I like these verses. I am sure everyone would have bumped into someone (should it be singular ;) ) for whom this verse will be meant for.

Regards
Dheepak Ra

P.S: Its ages since I have composed and posted a blog entry early in the morning (read 8am). And that to, I have come to office for the second consecutive day before 8am! No wonder Bangalore is realing with some good showers.

8 Comments:

Blogger Meera said...

It needn't be singular.SMILES.

3/10/2006 3:18 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

"whom this verse will be meant for"
Sigh. My English Teacher would have fried me. No wonder I prefer to get up late. My conscious mind refused to power up fully at 8am :(

me, addressing you by your "bloger's id" is like addressing myself. It feels a bit wierd :)

3/10/2006 3:38 AM  
Blogger Anuradha said...

Hi,

Nice post.. indeed very cute...
This is for Jiya :)
As cute as innocence she is,
Her smile, so angelic, I cant miss,
brightens my day, though u aint near, still u made my day.....

3/10/2006 5:12 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks Anu.

Lh, that quote was chosen well before the day of the post......

3/11/2006 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The words seem to be made for the lil girl in the picture :-). Nice.

3/11/2006 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so cute!..

3/22/2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Sky said...

she is precious! i enjoy your blog each time i come here. it is refreshing. :)

i am impressed that you are so conscientious about crediting the source of the posts...literary and photographic. i try to do this when posting on my blog, too. it is important. :)

i ran across a young jordanian recently who had stolen an entire post from me, then stole my husband's private photography and posted it with another of his posts, all as if he had done them himself! no credits, nothing. after i wrote him an email asking him to remove them, he ignored me. then i posted on his blog asking for the same, and he (and his friends) had the nerve to verbally attack me and the art to which i referred since i had verbalized my anger and frustration over the thefts! amazing, this internet!

6/17/2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

awwwwwww, she is cute

8/30/2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home