Monday, May 09, 2005

Statue

Statue

Quote: William Cullen Bryant
Photographer: Arun Narayanaswamy

Well this is the city of Mysore. With the palace as a backdrop, Arun had shot this snap. When I recieved this photo with the details, I was in for a surprise. Both of us were at the same place, at the same time, composing snaps with different themes. While he shot this picture, I was less than hundred metres away composing this picture. Of course we never knew each other at that time.

- Dheepak Ra

3 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

makes me nostalgic....i was also there years back.....good pic n wordings....

5/09/2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger SonSon said...

It's a small world, isn't it? Glad your pc problems are resolved.

5/10/2005 12:50 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks Sophia, so do I. To admit frankly, we were so injured that we couldnt go inside the palace. The last time, I checked them out must be 4 years back. Planning to visit them sometime soon.

Sonson, it is indeed. Its surprising how one never fails to bump into an acquaintance in a theatre. Worthy subject of research either for probability or for philosophy.

5/10/2005 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home