Monday, May 02, 2005

Ambition

Ambition

Quote: Helen Keller
Photographer: Shanmugapriya G

Pair of birds over a cruise liner near the Golden Gate Bridge, Sanfrancisco - preserved for posterity by Shanmugapriya. Thanks a lot for the wonderful photograph, its a pity that I had to reduce the resolution due to size constraints.

Even after several years, extracts from the autobiography of Helen Keller is still fresh in my mind. And I am sure it will be in yours too, atleast due to the movie "Black"

- Dheepak Ra

4 Comments:

Blogger Meera said...

This quote is very appropriate to the happenings in my life right now. Brought a smile to my face... Thank you!

5/03/2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

After all didnt Michaelangelo remark:

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."

5/03/2005 12:35 AM  
Blogger Meera said...

Another weird coincidence! I am just reading Michaelangelo's Biography! :-)

5/03/2005 9:17 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

As a kid, I used to sketch a lot. So I was floored by Michaelangelo's works - particularly the frescos in the chapel.

5/03/2005 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home