Sunday, April 17, 2005

Part Two

Winston Churchill once remarked that "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Thanks to the internal "Open Door" policy, the faith I had in the company has been vindicated. Most of the issues have been amicably resolved except for a moratorium on shots from my company campus.

So we are expanding to explore Bangalore from now onwards. As my friend once reminded me beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I hope you will accept the new snaps like the ones of the yore.

My sincere thanks to all of you for having stood with me during the troubled times. Your emails/comments and IM msgs meant a lot to me.

Meanwhile I hope none of my previous images is misused ;-)

Osama, if you are planning to pay a visit to my company, please avoid my snaps. Instead use the satellite images. They are both easier to obtain (I did my college project with IRS 1C image) and more accurate (check out US satellite images in google maps)

If you are my company's competitor, feel free to e-mail me. If you renounce using my photos, I can compensate by giving you a 1 hour personally guided tour of the campus ;-)

- Dheepak Ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home