Monday, April 11, 2005

The End

Dear Visitors

Today is one of the saddest days of my life. With heavy heart, I am laying to rest this blog SudaSudaCoffee.

It seems ironic that my last post was on "Death". I had no inkling of the upcoming events. Guess I had a subconcious premonition of the upcoming demise.

I cant elaborate on the reasons for this. But in short, Legal and HR policies within the company, is being violated :-(

From 5th Mar 05 till 12 Apr 05, this site had logged 3013 unique visitors. I started this with no expectation what so ever but it grew leaps and bounds. Thanks a lot to all of you who had visited. Guess this is one of the side effects of a blog becoming too popular with in the company ;-) Its hard to express in words, how much you have meant to me. I have been able to interact (though via emails) with so many of you which wouldnt have been possible, if it werent for this blog.

I havent decided whether to continue this series via email list with non-infy snaps. It depends on how many of you are interested. May be for a quick poll, you can dash an email with subject as "Yes" to baejaar@gmail.com

Most of you have remained anonymous till date, if you would like to stay in touch you can always catch me at baejaar@gmail.com

Regards
Dheepak Ra

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was right after all ! ;)

Anyway, u can continue with other snaps.

With limitation (i.e. no infy ph),
comes Growth !

4/12/2005 2:53 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

As per the company rules, you are not supposed to be checking this site.

Disclaimer:
For your kind info, all visitors IP address are being logged both at this blog webserver as well as in the internet proxy logs.

4/12/2005 3:14 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Yes Dheepak. Plz carry on with the blog. The first thing I did in the morning was to look up your blog.
I hope to see more comments on this

4/12/2005 3:16 AM  
Blogger రామ ShastriX said...

What the heck! Time to move on, Dheepak.

Think like Lord Krishna, my favorite, and work aRound the problem.

Or, as Richard Bach says in "Illusions": "Argue FOR your limitations and, sure enough, they are yours".

4/12/2005 3:46 AM  
Blogger JaG said...

Awww! And I just surfed on it today!!!!!

4/12/2005 3:55 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks to all of you for the comments. Sorry I couldnt reply earlier. But then I am updating this from browsing centre.

Shastri, thanks a lot. Infact that is exactly what I am pondering about. How to work around the problems. Will update this page soon.

Neel, I dont even have to update you. After all you will be one of the first persons to get to know my plans.

Justagirl, Drop in after a few days and watch out this space for updates. Most probably than not, there will be a new avatar.

4/12/2005 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.''

- Orson Welles (Harry Lime in "The Third Man")

4/12/2005 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sfs

4/13/2005 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dheepak.
Do carry on with it... even non-Infy snaps would do. The associated comments were very touching.

P.S. One of the first things I used to do after logging in the system was to check your Post of the Day

4/14/2005 4:47 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanks to all of you for the emails, issues are being sorted out and things are looking promising. I will be able to confirm things by this weekend.

Anonymous1, Thats a nice quote.

Anonymous2, I have to admit that I have a very poor vocabulary. I have absolutely no idea as to what "sfs" stands for. I hope you arent scolding me ;-)

Anonymous3, Thanks. Rest assured its only a question of when and not if I will continue this blog.

Please bear with me till the weekend.

4/14/2005 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home