Thursday, March 31, 2005

April Fool

April Fool

My Dear Visitor,

Forgive me. I just couldnt resist the temptation to post this.

Dont worry you are not the only one. I am eagerly waiting to see the reaction of my colleagues when they open this picture attachment in the company bulletin board ;-)

Please dont spoil the fun by leaking info about the post. Let your friends also visit this site today.

After all "Yaan petra thunbam peruga ivvaiyagam". It means "Let the world experience the same hardships which I faced" ;-)

- Dheepak Ra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.................... ......... ...
..... ....... ....... ....... .....
......... ......... ... .....! :-)

4/03/2005 6:55 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

I think I can fill this up.

Thanks for self-censoring.

Though I would have preferred, if you had admitted to having visited this site on April 1st, instead of returning some other day and leaving a comment.

- Dheepak Ra

4/03/2005 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home