Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ostrich?

Ostrich?

Cast: Yet to name him
Quote: William Shakespeare
Photographer: Dheepak Ra

Atlast I have found an Indian Ostrich. Nowadays there are more of bitumen roads than sand(kutcha) roads. So its forced to satisfy with the plastic cover.

Meanwhile if you arent able to decipher the quote (I mean literally), then I am reproducing it here - "False face must hide what the false heart doth know" Its a quote by Shakespeare and that fonts blends in well. A bit too well, that its not easy to read.

- Dheepak Ra

6 Comments:

Blogger Meera said...

"If it is not worth saying, it is not worth thinking"

3/22/2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Its a nice quote though I beg to differ.

Some of the most beauftiful things in life are not uttered but felt by the heart.

"Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts." - Margaret Lee Runbeck

Isnt it true? Several times I just sit with my friends, I dont even have to part my lips to have a fulfilling converstaion.

- Dheepak Ra

3/22/2005 10:55 PM  
Blogger Meera said...

IMO, this quote applies only to those contexts when one deliberately misstates one's thoughts.

"Some of the most beauftiful things in life are not uttered but felt by the heart."
I completely agree. In fact sometimes the attempt to express only disappoints and spoils the beauty of the thought...

"Several times I just sit with my friends, I dont even have to part my lips to have a fulfilling converstaion."
That kind of synchrony happens rarely and is a wonderful experience...

3/23/2005 12:40 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

"the attempt to express only disappoints and spoils the beauty of the thought..."

Here I am, a living proof of that :-(

3/23/2005 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come u are able to get black & white photograph. Amazing. Keep it up:-)

3/24/2005 1:14 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

If you have colour photographs, you can always convert it into gray scale. Though the other way may not be possible.

3/24/2005 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home