Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Cake

The Cake

Photographer: Dheepak Ra
Quote: Marie Antoinette

The quote in the picture is that of Marie Antoinette, the French queen. I guess this must have been around the time of French revolution. (If only somebody had uttered this to me, I would have taken it literally ;-)

Meanwhile I was wondering whether to put my quote (based on an email forward which I recieved long time back). Finally I decided to place Queen ahead of self.

If flour, raw eggs, vinegar and oil can go into this cake
Why shouldnt loss, pain and challenges be part of our life?


- Dheepak Ra

5 Comments:

Blogger రామ ShastriX said...

What a juicy delicious cake.

Great shot, pardner!

3/17/2005 1:43 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Hi Shastri

Thanks. Drop in netime to share the cake.

- Dheepak Ra

3/17/2005 2:01 AM  
Blogger Meera said...

Great Work :-)

3/17/2005 7:50 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Thanx meera 4 ur appreciation.

3/17/2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger Srividya said...

The final quote is really thought provoking. Great blog :)

3/25/2006 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home