Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Success

Success

Cast: Lech Alves
Photography: Dheepak Ra

Let me confirm the leak by Neel Arurkar. Yes it is Lech Alves in this photo. Let me be very frank - that cubicle belongs neither to him nor to me. Its our colleague's cubicle which is generally devoid of any clutter. After working hours, we transformed it into what you are staring at. Guess we can also call ourselves as "Art Directors".

Update: Quote is by Don Marquis - a New York newspaper columnist, poet, humorist, playwright and short-story writer in the early decades of the last century.

- Dheepak Ra

1 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the comments. Drop in regularly, I will try my best to satisfy the expectations.

Just now I browsed your site. Its fabulous.

I have just started to learn photography and yours is a good starting point for me to pick up the skills.

Thanks
Dheepak Ra

3/09/2005 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home