Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pyramid

Pyramid

Couple of days back I was surprised to see the pyramid with those white patches around the opening. Absolutely no idea as to what purpose they serve. But this proverb struck me immediately. So I decided to blog it.

Get to watch it live, before the pyramid gets healed ;-)

Update on 25th March 2005 @ 16:35 IST:

Today when I went for lunch, I was surprised to see that those white "patches" have disappeared. Dont know whether it was just coincidence or its a reflection of the popularity of this series in the company intranet. Well I am not complaining.........

- Dheepak Ra

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why dont you post the healed pyramid too?

3/27/2005 5:45 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Will think about it. I have limitations in storage size as I use free account from flickr. So I will have to decide as to whether it is worth posting another pic.

- Dheepak Ra

3/27/2005 6:54 AM  
Blogger Nikhil said...

suda suda kaapi would have sounded better :)

Anyways,the proverbs stirred up something in me...and i love coffee too...suda suda!!

cheers,

3/27/2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Hi Nikhil

My original intention was to use filtercoffee.blogspot.com. Unfortunately somebody had already blocked it.

The next name which struck me was sudasudacoffee.

Your suggestion sounds good however I think I will stick to the existing name. Some people might lose track if I change the URL. Also there are already lot of people enquiring as to what "sudasudacoffee" means. If I change it to Kaapi, I cant expect any new hits from outside India [They compromise around 25% of my unique visitors.]

Anyway thanks for the suggestion. Keep up those lovely poems in your blog.

- Dheepak Ra

3/27/2005 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home