Monday, April 11, 2005

Death

Death

Quote: Rabindranath Tagore
Photographer: Dheepak Ra
Venue: In front of my home in Chennai (u can call it as the cricket pitch)

I am falling in love with Rabindranath Tagore's quotes. But I trust you wouldnt mind.

This is another shot from Chennai just after a cricket match. Boy down here, I do miss those cricket matches.

And let me thank you all. The stats for yesterday is yet to sink in - 375 unique visitors in a single day (14 hours to be specific). But more importantly this excludes the innumerable colleagues who access this in the Company's Bulletin Board. Thanks a lot, folks. Hope this momentum is sustained.

- Dheepak Ra

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

Iam reading the collected poems and plays of rabindranath tagore. I agree with you . The thought is wonderful.

4/11/2005 9:55 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Wonder why they didnt include many Tagore's works in our school syllabus. I hope they give more importance to our Desi writers too like R.K.Narayanana and Tagore while introducing Western authors to our students.

4/12/2005 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home