Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Get together


Get together, originally uploaded by baejaar.

Quote: Get together for much to remember
Author: Thats me
Photography: K. Aneez Ahmed

It is the Alpha school get together organized on 31st Dec 2005 at The Residency, Chennai. It was held after such a long time that I got to meet some of my school mates whom I had never met in the last seven years!!!!

My special thanks to the folks who made this happen and also to those who made it for the get together.

- Dheepak Ra

4 Comments:

Blogger Geetha Srinivasan said...

Hey Dheepak... I could recognize you, Ashok, Aravind and Priya.

Great shot by Aneez!

Did you edit it to black 'n' white or was it shot in such a mode?

1/10/2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Ennanga kindala? I hope that I didnt edit it so badly. I was trying a faded sepia look to it and both of you have called it as B&W :-(

Anyway I have the color version of the same with some other quote but I felt that particular quote to be too formal. And more importantly the sepia was supposed to give a nostalgic feeling to the snap.

Vasudha, I think I have heard the term "madrags" before. I am just not able to place it. Having taken the first step by signing up, when are you going to follow it up with a blog?

1/10/2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yei, see both Geetha and Vasudha did feel it was in black and white..

Good work da...keep up the same !!

1/11/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Yep it is the good old school in W. CIT nagar alright. THough I heard that it has lost its charm in recent years......

1/18/2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home